This component will help you identify the most appropriate career path for you, using a variety of sources and programs aiming to:
- Identify your strengths and the ways to use them to serve your career development through the different stages of your life.
- Help you develop strategies to support your personal development throughout your career.
- Help you take the right decision when choosing the field of study that suits you the best.
- Explore your career options.
- Develop your performance in the job search process: CV, covering letter, job interview.
Our goal is to provide you with a career road map to facilitate your job searching and your career decision making.
If you are in the early stages of the process of thinking about a future career and you are not sure of what you want to do, we recommend you to do some tests that will help you identify your interests and your skills.
Once you have some clear ideas about what you want to do, it is the right time to get some professional guidance that will help you define your career goals through a variety of activities that you will find in the Career Pathways manual. This manual will help you reach your career goals by developing effective plans that are consistent with the reality of the labor market and with your own personality and expectations.